Monday, May 30, 2016

May 7, 2016

IndiaJayne departed Waterfront Marina, Norfolk, VA on May 7. Traveled the lower Chesapeake Bay for several days visiting Cape Charles and Yorktown. 

During that time I had flown home to attend my daughter's wedding shower while our friend, Bo Boat, flew in from Seattle to do some navigating and visit with Kit. I got back to the boat when she was in Deltaville, VA.


Bo and Kit
Are they kind of wanting to relive their Fraternity Days?



My daughter, Andrea, and I at her Bridal Shower.



We were prepared for this shower. There's Andrea and our soon to be daughter in law, Nikki.



Deltaville Yacht Center

Morning light

Such a still day, heavy with humidity

Same day

Laid back Deltaville



Ahhh, evening.....

Captian's brekkie

No comments:

Post a Comment